advertise

Sunday, April 13, 2014

work outed out for week

April 13, 2004

good news i overcame my mental block and got up and done exercises for a week. someone commented on my mental block issue on google plus do just do something since it was better than nothing. after a fews days thinking about that statement i picked up some weight and had a go at it.

while on my back on the living room floor i did some chest presses and it felt good so i kept going. i would end doing arm curls, working my triceps, shoulder work, jumping jacks and wall pushups. i was pumped up to back in the game.

increased my work out time from 1/2 hour to 45 minutes a day and getting ready to add more exercises. then my back went out and was in pain and later had pain in my butt and leg.

my wife rubbed my back with some austrailain arthritis stuff and the pain went away from my back. the stuff slightly brought down my butt pain. i've applied ice on my back too to numb some of the pain. also my wife crohn disease came out her three month remission with a vengeance. she's got the full sickness back and we're hoping her next injection will help.

stayed in bed most of the day today trying to rest and catch up on some of my sleep. below is a picture of a graphic artist done of me that i meet on google plus. until next time take care and God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment