advertise

Sunday, January 26, 2014

healing and rebooting my exercise program

January 26, 2014

my foot is healing  from me apply ice on it and taking it easy. i thought it was cured but while on my hand and knee scrubbing my tub it still had some pain in it. the swelling went down along with the pain. in bed i only feel slight pain in the back of my thighs.

i know i have tight hamstrings and never stretched them out. planning today to start do squats again and that will stretch them out. my wife thinks my foot pain is from me possible having diabetes which runs on both sides of my family tree. my brother was diagnosis with this last year.

it could be diabetes or arthritis or i sprung or broke my foot. i remember putting on my heavy boots and slamming the boot against my naked foot pretty hard and having some pain that went away. then at the end of the day taking off the boot to all the pain and swelling. time will tell.

since i haven't exercised with my recent injury and back going out again my year is not starting off well. this morning i got on the scale and had gained two pounds. that put me on notice to get going again starting today. that's why i doing the squats.

still in the game and just starting up my exercise program. got to re lose the weight and then some. at work i will start taking the steps again. will try and be careful as to not re injure myself in any way. i will need to replace my fatter meats like hamburger, steak, etc with leaner versions and add as many vegetables as i can get.

starting tomorrow i will add pecans to my daily lunch. my father is law grows these and send us a large box of these every year. well take care and God Bless. i will talk to you soon and update you how my exercising and diet is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment