advertise

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Healing

January 16, 2014

can't go to physical therapy yet until my insurance stuff is worked out. my plan is a high deductible where insurance pays after paying out my pocket $4500.00. waiting for my wife first injection to process in order to meet that deductible.

my wife told me that the hospital she got the procedure at send in their bills very late. she gets help thru a program to pay for most of the cost, so trying to save as much money as possible before going to physical therapy.

in the meantime i've been putting ice and heat on my leg and butt. also haven't been exercising yet. my pain has went down a lot and i can walk better than ever. i had been stooping from the intense pain.

improved my diet to help compensate for my lack of exercise. i've been eating a lot of salads lately for dinner. for lunch taking soup, and chili.

so take care world and God Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment