advertise

Saturday, February 08, 2014

doctor doctor

February 8th, 2014

had to call in work on Tuesday and go to my doctor as a walk in since i was up all night in pain from my back and stomach. My wife bill came in to meet my high deductible so the timing was good in that way as to me save me from having to pay for the whole medical bill. my insurance will pay for 90% of it now.

doctor told me my foot pain was from my gout flaring up, sending me to physical therapy for my back and did a bunch of test for on my stomach. on monday i will see the physical therapy to get that started. i can't wait to get rid of the pain so i can get back on my program.

tonight having fish for dinner, taking my medication, and resting.  will keep you posted on my progress. staying in the game, take care and God Bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment