advertise

Sunday, January 05, 2014

body burning

January 5, 2013

happy new years everyone. still dealing with severe burning pain in my legs and buttocks due to injuring my back again. I've been in pain for two weeks.

this was caused by overdoing it by doing the extreme interval training off of You Tube. everyday at work I have a  hard time sitting still in my chair from the pain and it is hard to walk. the pain comes and goes and my legs gets these severe leg spasms.

I'm trying to see a doctor because I started a new job as a temporary and trying to stay in the companies good graces. this morning I've googled home treatment options and will begin to do them. It said to take ibuprofen, alternate with heat and ice on the area, do light workouts, stay as active as possible in daily life and do stretches.

I will continue to post my progress on this front. take care of yourselves and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment