advertise

Saturday, September 28, 2013

wife getting me back on the good foot

September 28, 2013

My wife is getting me back on the good foot, she is feed up with both of our weight gains and declaring we get back to basics. I've already made some positive changes like eat two fruits a day, today I ate two apples. Became more active in my life like today, we worked in the basement putting in wood flooring in the basement, and did a lot of sweating doing that.

Increased my water intake to keep myself hydrated and keep my body healthy. Every day losing weight is a battle but one can win as long as you don't give up and make the changes necessary. I've been successful and have had failure in my journey but I don't give up. I can't give up because the price to health is too high.

I believe in exercise and healthy eating will keep me strong, alert and fit. I've been out of breath and had bones hurt for being too big, so I experienced your body turning against you when you get to big. That is not acceptable and I will never give up without a fight. I'm coming back you can bet on that.

As the old saying goes no pain no gain. The best way to climb a mountain is one step at a time. So until next time take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment