advertise

Saturday, September 14, 2013

my struggle

Sept 14, 2013

Having big struggle with my weight lately.  In the last two weeks I have gained five pounds. My weight is up and down so my struggles continues. It's true I've ate some chocolate cake and donuts, but I've also ate bananas, fruit cups, drank water and low calorie water drink mixes (ten calories a cup), spaghetti, fish, cheese and pita bread and pancakes.

I've got back into exercises everyday again and maybe this turn my weight loss around and try to be more active in my everyday life. Dancing to You tube videos, doing jumping jacks and squats, and wall and floor push ups and lifting lite weights.  Kind of running out of answers and am baffled. I do lack vegetables and maybe that is the magic bullet too.

All I can do is keep trying. Until next time take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment