advertise

Friday, September 20, 2013

Nothing good to report

9-20-13

All that ice cream, cake, and donuts are taking there toll on my body. The scale today read 287 pounds, up two more pounds. I've slacked off exercise. I still exercise but not as long and as consistently. Last week I worked out like three days for between 45 minutes and one hour.

Trying to get my exercise back to one hour and 15 minutes for five days a week with the weekend off. This morning ate animal cookies and grapefruit fruit cup. I need to cut down on the cookies and cake. Everyday is a real challenge to stick to a good diet.

So from my starting weight in January of this year, I'm down ten pounds after putting back on about thirteen pounds. All I can do is keep going and try different things and hope for the better. Until next time take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment