advertise

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Traveling and Illness

September 3, 2013

Just got back from traveling to my home town of Atlanta, Ga to see my mom and brother. Spent Labor day weekend going to movies, watching college football, and eating out. The eating out made me sick with stomach cramps and diarrhea. I couldn't eat all the KFC we got because it was old and bad tasting. I'm letting it run it course so I can get back to business.

Will need to get back to exercising since the scale showed a gained a few pounds on last Friday. Relaxed my diet some since I've been losing weight being so strict on it. Planning to run in place more since that burns a lot of calories and do some push ups.

Feel good that the NFL starts this weekend, my Atlanta Falcons will win the Superbowl this year with our new running back Steven Jackson. Keeping the faith, until next time take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment