advertise

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Goal To lose 100 Pounds

I am a regular middle aged morbid obese man who has set a goal to lose a 100 lbs the old fashion way over a five year plan. Plenty of excercise and modify my eating. My wife recently told me about a friend who told her that every December she writes a letter to herself her plans for the new year  and put's it in a sealed envelope. At the end of every year she opens to see how she has done. I thought this was a good idea.

Shortly i will write my goals down for this year. They are only two goals, i like to keep it simple right. Goal number one is lose 20 lbs this year and goal two is to read the bible from start to finish.

Losing weight for me has been a real life long challenge. Food has been a best friend of mine for most of my life. I was the chubby kids that became the "big man".

My starting weight is 296 lbls. Every Saturday following my  pay day, which is every two weeks, is my weigh in time. My first weigh this year was yesterday, lost two pounds. 18 lbs to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment