advertise

Monday, August 17, 2015

26 Miles Milestone




Yesterday earned a marathon badge for walking 26 miles over a two week period using my fitbit. I'm hooked on this technology. Today I joined the fitbit google plus page.

Lost two pounds in the last two weeks, down to 297 pounds. My blood pressure is down to 152/86, trying to bring it down to normal in the next three months thru diet and exercise. Hoping to avoid having to get medication.

My weeds in my flower bed had become trees and were everywhere. This is something I don't like doing. My wife and I spent two hours clearing those out over the weekend. Ended up with three 55 gallon trash bags full of branches  and small weeds.. Burned some serious calories doing that.

Trying to stay as active as I can to keep burning those calories. In the mean time I buying bigger clothes to keep me going while I begin to battle this weight problem again and get healthy.
Food is my biggest challenge since I like to eat good tasting food.

Will keep updating my status and stuff. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment