advertise

Friday, June 06, 2014

18 month summary

june 6, 2014

this month marks 18 months in my journey to lose 100 pounds. i though i would provide a summary of what has happened so far.

my starting weight was 296 pounds of which i have lost nineteen pounds. it been a real struggle due to my bad back going out five times during this period. last year i had lost twenty three pounds but regained a lot of it during my down times.

most of this happen because i lost it while mainly exercising. recently all this changed when i ended up in the emergency department this year from injuring my diseased toe. i have gout and slammed it coming down the steps.

that inspired me to really change my diet drastically. i cut back on bread to every other day, cut sugar down 85 %, and cut dairy food to a minimal. as a result 90% of my new weight loss is due to diet.

there you have it in a nutshell my journey so far. until next time, take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment