advertise

Saturday, May 24, 2014

2 pounds down

may 24, 2014

got on the scale yesterday and it read 274 pounds. so in two weeks i lost another 2 pounds. all without any exercise and just dieting better. my stomach pain went away and still dealing with leg burning and occasional hip pain.

still in physical therapy twice a week. they have me stretching, massage and needle therapy. i think i turned a corner in my recovery recently.  felt better but still have a long way to go and i can't wait to be pain free.

stopped eating junk out of vending machines and started bringing microwavable pre made dinner to work. hadn't had daily and sugar in over a month. eating light and only having three meals and maybe a health snack if i still get hungry at bedtime. drinking water and tea with honey for my liquids. I drink coffee like once every six days since i can't drink without sugar and limit it to three cups and one tablespoon of sugar.

still working on my goal and improving everyday. take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment